The “Devil is always in the detail” of construction projects.
A key fundamental is to quickly understand the project and the client’s key drivers and objectives.
Effective communication across the entire project team is essential. The use of tools for monitoring and targeting key milestone dates alongside fastidious attention to detail will ensure required project outcomes are met.
Our focus always is to ensure “value for money” is achieved for our clients.
The principal has 30+ years’ previous construction experience much of it hands on & working for large UK and New Zealand construction & consultancy companies including more recently running the operational side of large complex construction projects in the South Pacific region.
Typical projects range from smaller one-off residential projects to complex NZ$100m+projects.
Every project is “bespoke” to the client in some way and requires a clear strategy to be developed from the outset in conjunction with the client coupled with effective & clear project leadership, communication across the entire project team coupled with effective project monitoring & controls ensuring a successfully completed project.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SCOPE OF SERVICES OFFERED
- Strategy, Planning, and project definition
- Brief preparation and review
- Design management & implementation
- Quality Management System Implementation and management
- Design Programme management
- Stakeholder approval and Advocacy
- Resource and Building Consent management
- Consultancy Fee Budget preparation
- Feasibility studies
- Programme management & reporting
- Other Consultant team selection/input
- Project monitoring & Controls
- Key Stakeholder Advocacy and Management
- Value management & Value Engineering
- Cost Benefit & Whole Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Engineer to the contract/Project Superintendent Role
- Construction programming resourcing and logistics
- Project handover and closeout